A Veteran owned photography studio. We focus on active outdoor photography bringing nature and humanity together. https://amaryllisstudios.zenfolio.com/
As I grow as a photographer I have been self-teaching Adobe Lightroom. The pictures attached are several shots with different exposures (I adjusted shutter speed and aperture- each photo has 3 or more photos merged) "merged" to create a complete look. The originals were dull and with little contrast. The final images seem to "POP"...
The progression of my skill set is to dive into active portraiture. Below are some photos of daily fun quick shots. Very little thought went into the composition, but they turned out really well!!
While hiking today ran into a fishing spot where a ton of guys were fishing... They were catching fish and made me wish I had brought my pole. In the end all I caught was numerous sticky burs all over me. Slightly painful pulling off. Oh and a few photos...
Beautiful flowers, very peaceful.
ReplyDelete